Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Complaining

I hate my hair today.

My head hurts in my sinuses.

I have a tooth with a hole in it, and it is causing me a lot of pain as well.

I'm tired of having to pee.

YEAH! I'm complaining, what of it? Just kidding!

I feel fatter than ever but you know, it's alright. I am working on it the best I can. The best I know how. That's all I can do, at anything, is try my hardest. Lately I've been trying really hard at sitting on my butt and doing nothing. Today sleeping until 12:45 felt great! What did not feel great was constantly being woken up by my nephew. I attempted being nice, but we all know I'm not a morning person.

Point being, I fail, every day. I don't always stop to smell the roses. I think the grass really is greener on the other side. I'm never satisfied. Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and experience grave disappointment at the person I have become in this world. However, I'm breathing. In and out. Deep and shallow. Somewhere in there I have to be thankful for something that simple. Some people have to walk around with oxygen tanks. I'm trying to look up! Reach in, reach out, reach up, you know?

No comments: